E3 Staff

We look forward to working with you, as an employer there are a number of documents that we will be asking you for, so that you understand why we have listed the most common below.


As an employer we are obliged to check that you have the right to work in the UK, the easiest way for us to do this is to check your passport.


Your UTR ( Unique Tax Reference number) show us that you are registered with HMRC as a self-employed person.  This helps us show to HMRC that the tax liabilities associated with employing your are being appropriately managed. As a self-employed person you are responsible for paying your own Tax and National insurance to HMRC.

You can find more out more about UTRs on the government website here.


Because the work we do involves working with children we are obliged to check your DBS status in line with our DBS policy. If you already have a current enhanced check or are on the update service we will ask you to share this with us. If you do not have a DBS check please let us know so we can arrange one for you.

First Aid

We ask that all our staff have first aid training relevant to the role they are carrying out, if you have a current first aid certificate we will ask you to share that with us. If you do not have a current first aid certificate let us know and we can arrange some training for you.

Safeguarding / Child protection training

We ask that all our staff have a level of safeguarding / child protection training in line with our policy. If you have previously done some training we would ask that you share that with us.

Prevent Training

As part of our procedures to safeguard the young people we work with we ask that you complete the free online PREVENT DUTY  TRAINING , which you can do so by following the link. If you have already done the training please share the certificate with us.

Scroll to Top