Paperwork for Schools

Thank you for booking your adventure with us, we know that in preparation for this you will need to collect various pieces of paperwork to get approval for your adventure. You should be able to find most of them here, however if you cant or you just want to discuss any aspect or your upcoming adventure please feel free to email us.

Consent Forms / Medical Forms

We ask you to collect relevant medical / dietary info and informed consent using your school paperwork. Just before your adventure we will ask for a summary of information via the Residential Information Form in order for us to plan the menu and ensure we have the necessary medical information.

We would only ask for a copy of your consent forms should the need arise, this helps manage information sharing from a GDPR point of view.


We are inspected by HSE, which administers the adventure activities licensing scheme, its aim is to give assurance that good safety management practice is being followed so that young people can have opportunities to experience exciting and stimulating activities outdoors while not being exposed to avoidable risks of death or disabling injury.

To see a copy of our AALA licence click here or you can view it on the AALA website here

DBS / GDPR / Privacy

All our staff are DBS checked, if you school requires you to confirm this we are able to provide staff names and certificate numbers but we do not supply copies of DBS certificates ( this is in line with our DBS and GDPR policies)

For further information on how we handle data you can also see our privacy policy here


To see our insurance click here

Risk Assessments

You can download our Activity Risk Assessments below.

Scroll to Top